What do UPS Workers do?
If you are planning on working a few hours a day to pay the bills or want to get into a program where you get paid to work and learn, then work for UPS.
At UPS, you learn skills that will be beneficial for future careers. You can get business skills, job training, and experience at a Fortune 100 company.
As a part-time employee, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
* $3,000 per year for tuition assistance (part-time employees)*
* Medical and life insurance
* Great starting pay and annual raises
* Weekly paychecks
* 401(k) plan
* Set work schedule
* Variety of shift options
* Weekends and holidays off (except Air Hubs)
* Paid vacations and holidays
* Promotion from within
* Training and skill building
This is all part of the earn and learn program UPS offers.
Find out more about the specific tasks involved in package handling.