Everyone is having a hard time finding work and the process of sending out resumes and waiting is simply not working. It is important to keep your skills from going stagnant. A good way to do that is to consider work at home jobs and maximize your downtime. A great way to start is having a work at home community at your disposal.
And as someone who is new to the work at home experience, you want your questions answered by those who have been through the process. Rest assured that there is a strong community of well informed people going through or have been through the home based work route.
As a beginner in the work at home field, there are so many job opportunities available and it is easy to get lost in all the information before even taking action. Get all that information condensed in an easy to understand way with the whydowork.com forums. A big worry that most people have is paying taxes when you start working for yourself. Get those answers at the whydowork forums too.
Once you have that information, be sure to take advantage of their work at home job search engine. It offers listings from some of the major freelancer job sites in an easy to use format.
If you are interested in establishing a stable career that is resistant to changes in the economy consider a job in job medicine, business, law, and law enforcement. These fields tend to be more resistant to changes in the economy and provide more job security. This article will explain which jobs are likely to hold steady even in difficult financial times.
Stable Medical Field Jobs
Check out our list of recommended stable job fields and the salary amounts in each respective field.
- A Physician Assistant works under a physician’s supervision to diagnose and treat patients. An accredited Master’s degree program is required. Passing an exam is also necessary to get a license. The median salary is $81,230 according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Coders work in the business side of the medical field ensuring that healthcare providers get paid. The training required is an Associate’s Degree in Health Information Technology. The median wage is $30,000 according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- A Nursing Assistant provides hands on care to patients. The job duties include helping patients eat, bathe, and dress. In addition, trained Nursing Assistants also take a patient’s blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. Community college coursework or training at a technical college is required. The median wage is $11.46 per hour according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
You can expect more opportunities in the medical field because of the upcoming healthcare bill jobs that will meet the demands of the growing senior population. Not only that, but you will also see a rise in the number of people obtaining a social work masters degree, as there is a growing need in that division as well. Furthermore, healthcare is typically one of those industries that will only grow. This is mainly due to the fact that there is always a need, regardless of the economy.
Stable Business Field Careers
- Accountants keep accurate financial records, make sure taxes are paid, analyze investments, and help to plan budgets. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business with a concentration in Accounting is required. The median wage is $59, 430 according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Computer and Information System Managers
- Information System Managers supervise all technical aspects of business to include internet operations, networking, software, and security. A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a technical component is required. The median salary is $112,210 according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- If you are interested in stocks, bonds, and investments a career as a financial analyst may interest you. A Master’s degree in Business with a focus in Finance is necessary. The median salary is $73,150 according to the Occupational Outlook.
Jobs in Law and Law Enforcement
- Paralegals assist lawyers with research and preparation for hearings, trials, and corporate meetings. An Associate’s degree in paralegal studies is required. According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook the median wage is around $40,000.
Police Officers and Detectives
- If you are interested in ensuring safety by protecting citizen’s safety and property then a career in law enforcement may be for you. A Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice is helpful for employment and advancement opportunities. The median wage is $51,410 according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
In conclusion, the medical, business, law, and law enforcement fields are excellent fields to get into if you are interested in job stability.
The ability to succeed in a bad economy begins with you. Everyone has their own way of defining success but the common answers are, having a job that can provide and increasing profits in a business.
So how do we get to the point of success? Start by taking one step forward because continuously doing things that deliver positive responses will lead to positive results. The only way to finish a marathon is to start with little steps. You will begin to notice that with every step, you will start feeling more liberated.
This mentality also applies to learning new job skills. No one is an expert in the beginning. Eventually, you will learn what it takes to get success and be able to break it down to tasks that you can complete each day. These are things that anyone can do. Setbacks and failures are common. Those, who are able to understand that success comes from continuing on through the days of not seeing results and plateaus, are the ones who will make it. Do not sit back and wish things will come in your favor.
Be Successful in Your Job Search
Break down your major goals into small incremental steps. If you need to find a job, write a resume and send it out. Make contacts and network with potential employers and make it at least once a day. At this early point of finding a job, define success by the number of contacts you have. You might not have a job yet but remember, “Doing things that deliver positive responses will lead to positive results.” All this will have a snowball effect on your success outlook. The more that gets done, the more you will feel success within your grasp.
Successful Business Profits
Do not worry about the money initially. Those results will come naturally with all the positive things you are doing for the business. Concentrate on completing a certain amount of work each day; work that will bring you closer to your business goals. If your business goal is to increase marketing, go online and use the social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. Make a goal of getting at least 1 person to befriend you and increase your brand. Use methods like giving away free items or setting up contests. Have a clear and focused goal each day.
I hope you will begin to realize the trend here. Everything related to success comes from how you manage and approach your goals. There is surely luck involved when people succeed but you need to start focusing on things you can control. Whether it is a job search or having successful business profits, you have to be ready to attack it each and every day.